Monday 11 June 2012

Steps - Various Adverts

Finally got round to uploading a few thing's I haven't uploaded, The trouble I had with my old DVD Recorder Made uploading these impossible before,Thankfully I had them all saved on my TiVo box :)






Uploading this one again because it has the summer dates added, i wasn't sure if i'd had them uploaded.

Steps On The Road Again Adverts











This has various clips of sky living shows that was shown really early one morning when i was trying to catch the On The Road Again Adverts. It has quite a few Steps clips in so thought i'd upload it :)


Forgot i uploaded this until after i'd already converted it! Thought i'd post incase the other link is broken!




Lorraine Advert
Different Advert to the main one that was shown through Cake Club's Run




No comments:

Post a Comment